The Employer Brand Management Awards are almost here! The virtual ceremony takes place on 15th October, and Creed Comms has bagged eight more nominations across a range of categories. A busy year of work with our clients has given us a lot to shout about, and we’re delighted to be recognised by the judges for such a variety of projects.
The full nomination list is as follows:
- Best Employer Brand Management (Financial Services Sector) – Assurant
- Best Employer Brand Management (Transport and Logistics Sector) – Hermes
- Best Employer Brand Management (Retail Sector) – Iceland
- Best Employer Brand Management (Engineering and Manufacturing Sector) – Jaguar Land Rover
- Best Employer Brand Management (Property Sector) – Places for People
- Best Short-Term or One-Off Employer Brand Campaign – G4S
- Best Alignment of the Employer Value Proposition with Corporate Brand Values – Vodafone
- Best Employer Brand Management Innovation – Creed Comms for the Employer Brand Audit
We’d like to thank all of our clients and partners for working with us to create a portfolio of work to be truly proud of.
The full shortlist can be found on the Employer Brand Management Awards website.