The Employer Brand Management Awards were celebrated virtually on 15th October, and we were delighted to win Gold, Silver and Bronze across 7 categories, also receiving a Highly Commended!
A busy year of work gave us a lot to shout about, and it was a credit to the mutual relationships we’ve built with our clients, and the work we’ve achieved together, to receive this level of recognition.
The full list of wins were:
- Gold: Best Employer Brand Management (Transport and Logistics Sector) – Hermes
- Gold: Best Employer Brand Management (Property Sector) – Places for People
- Silver: Best Employer Brand Management (Financial Services Sector) – Assurant
- Silver: Best Employer Brand Management (Engineering and Manufacturing Sector) – Jaguar Land Rover
- Silver: Best Alignment of the Employer Value Proposition with Corporate Brand Values – Vodafone
- Silver: Best Employer Brand Management Innovation – Creed Comms for the Employer Brand Audit
- Bronze: Best Employer Brand Management (Retail Sector) – Iceland
- Highly Commended: Best Short-Term or One-Off Employer Brand Campaign – G4S
We’d like to thank all of our clients and partners for working with us to create a portfolio of work to be truly proud of.